To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the ActiveEfficiency server documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing ActiveEfficiency – if you're new to 1E ActiveEfficiency Server 1.10 or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section to give you an insight into what it is and the companion products it supports.
- Implementing ActiveEfficiency – everything you need to know to get it running in your environment. We talk about:
- Preparation – the accounts and permissions you need and things to be aware of
- Prerequisites – a definitive list of prerequisites and dependencies to take into account before you install ActiveEfficiency
- Installing and upgrading ActiveEfficiency – how to use the wizard to install or carry out an upgrade to a later version
- Installing the Scout – how to install the Scout and what modes to use to suit your environment
- Using ActiveEfficiency – how to secure the ActiveEfficiency Website, set up the data capture accounts and configure the features to support its companion products
- Reference – a list of installer properties, APIs and command-lines
- Release notes – late breaking news for 1E ActiveEfficiency Server 1.10
Copyright and trademark notices
All rights reserved. No part of this document or of the software (“the software”) to which it relates shall be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without permission from 1E Ltd. It is the responsibility of the user to use the software in accordance with this document and 1E Ltd shall not be responsible if the user fails to do so. Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, 1E Ltd and the authors assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, nor shall they be liable for damages resulting from any information in it.
1E, the 1E device, TACHYON, APPCLARITY, ACTIVEEFFICIENCY, NIGHTWATCHMAN, NOMAD BRANCH, NOMAD ENTERPRISE, PXE EVERYWHERE, DROWSY and DROWSY SERVER are trademarks belonging to 1E Ltd. 1E is registered in the UK, EU and the US. The 1E device is registered in the UK, EU, Australia and the US. NIGHTWATCHMAN is registered in the EU and the US. Nomad is registered in the EU and the US. DROWSY is registered in the UK. DROWSY SERVER is registered in the US.
MICROSOFT, WINDOWS, WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS VISTA, WINDOWS XP, SMS, CONFIGURATION MANAGER, INTERNET EXPLORER are all trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.