To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing BIOS to UEFI – if you're new to BIOS TO UEFI 1.4 or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section to give you an insight to what it is and how it works.
- Implementation – everything you need to know to get BIOS to UEFI running in your environment. We talk about:
- Working with BIOS to UEFI – determine how your computer looks for non-volatile media to load an OS by changing the boot order, whitelisting passwords to enable automated authentication when you change BIOS settings, supporting the Trusted Platform Module
- Reference – a list of supported vendor equipment
- Release notes – late breaking news for BIOS TO UEFI 1.4