To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing Business Intelligence – if you're new to Business Intelligence 2.0.300 or just want a quick introduction, we recommend you read this section to give you an insight to what it is.
- Implementation – everything you need to know to get
Business Intelligence 2.0.300 running in your environment. We talk about:
- Working with Business Intelligence:
- Reference – troubleshooting, a list of installer properties, command line switches, registry values.
- Release notes – late breaking news for Business Intelligence 2.0.300.
What's new in this release?
This release introduces the following features:
- AppClarity dashboards:
- Overview dashboard displaying your compliance risk, reclaim and optimization opportunity
- Software dashboard displaying software by installations, the proportion of compliant software, usage statistics, cost of installed entitlements, software installations by management groups and operating systems and installations by device types
- CSV export for filtered data from the dashboards.
- Dynamic filter tags which provides a breadcrumb trail to your selections.
- Multi-dimensional cube to enable you access it with other Business Intelligence tools.
- Support for SLA Platform 3.3.
This is a new product which replaces AppClarity Business Intelligence 1.0.