To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing the Catalog – if you're new to 1E Catalog 1.2.100 or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section.
- Implementation – everything you need to know to get the Catalog running in your environment. We talk about:
- Working with the Catalog.
- Reference – a list of installer properties, command line switches, registry values, status messages.
- Release notes – late breaking news for the 1E Catalog 1.2.100 release.
What's new in this release?
This maintenance release contains the following enhancements:
- Improvements to the Processor auto-curation feature. Please refer to The Catalog UI - Managing processors for more details
- Support for early adopter AI prediction engine feature. For more details please refer to Synchronizing the 1E Catalog.
The main 1E Catalog 1.2 release contained the following new features:
- Processor auto-curation
- Default resynchronization event window (7 days) can be customized to suite your environment
- simplified upgrade process – you no longer a need to uninstall and reinstall the Catalog when you carry out an upgrade
- new naming convention and storage location for log files.