Welcome to the 1E ITSM Connect V2 documentation space. Here we describe all aspects of configuring and using the 1E IT service management (ITSM) Connect app. Here's a quick overview of what the 1E ITSM Connect app documentation pages will tell you.
Everything you need to know about getting the 1E ITSM Connect app installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through the three phases of a typical implementation project.
- Design Considerations — Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of in your organization.
- Requirements — Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of the 1E ITSM Connect app in your organization. This includes all the prerequisites and dependencies that are necessary to install the 1E ITSM Connect app.
- Preparation — What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing the 1E ITSM Connect app. Typically, these are tasks that may take some time to organize, depending on how your organization works. A more complete checklist of tasks is provided in the Requirements page.
- Installing — How to download and install the 1E ITSM Connect app and perform post-installation configuration steps.
- Upgrading from v1 to v2
- Verifying — Basic verification tests that cover installation of the 1E ITSM Connect app.
How to administer and maintain the 1E ITSM Connect app.
- User Management — Adding, updating and deleting users in ServiceNow.
- Instruction Management — Managing the Tachyon instructions made available to ServiceNow.
How to use the 1E ITSM Connect app.
- Running, approving instructions and viewing responses — Running and approving Tachyon instructions from the ServiceNow Incidents page.
- Instruction History — Checking the instruction history in 1E ITSM Connect.
A general methodology for investigating issues with the 1E ITSM Connect app, as well as identifying key issues and their resolutions.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues with implementing, configuring and using the 1E ITSM Connect app.
- Configuration Issues — Troubleshooting common issues that you may be having with configuration.
- 1E ITSM Connect app messages — Lists of the 1E ITSM Connect app messages. These can be used to troubleshoot procedures on particular forms and pages of the interface.
All the 1E ITSM Connect app reference material.
- 1E ITSM Connect release information — Details of the AppClarity release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.