1E ITSM Connect app Release Notes – last updated
These notes contain late-breaking information about the 1E ITSM Connect app that you need to have to successfully install and use the product. For the most up-to-date information please see the online readme. You should read these release notes and the online documentation for the 1E ITSM Connect app thoroughly before installing the software.
New features in 1E ITSM Connect 3.1
Feature in V3.1
- Domain Separation Support - The 3.1 version of this Application supports multi-tenant, domain separated ServiceNow instances. With this version, a single ServiceNow Instance can be connected to multiple Tachyon environments. Each Tachyon environment will report back to a single, unique tenant within a Domain separated ServiceNow instance. Apart from this, all features from previous versions are supported.
Features in V3 :
- Device Info View - this feature enables your ServiceNow users to access the information that Tachyon retrieves for devices, for example: whether a device is connected to Tachyon or not, the timezone the device is in and other useful data. Please refer to Device Info and Experience scores: Device Information for more details.
- 1E Experience integration - These features are dependent on 1E Experience being installed. For more details please refer to 1E Experience 1.0.
- Experience Scores - lets you view the current experience rating for devices, as described in Device Information and Experience scores: Experience Scores. For more details on Experience Scores and the product itself please refer to 1E Experience 1.0 - The Scores.
- Remediating issues - you can investigate and remediate any issues that 1E Experience identifies on your devices by running Tachyon instructions on the device. Please refer to Device Information and Experience scores: Remediating issues for more details.
- Instructions UI improvements - the layout and appearance of the 1E ITSM Connect tab has been improved to make the selection, running and display of instructions and results better.
The 1E ITSM Connect app comes with online help that shows you how to install, configure and use the product. Click the following link to view the help:
For support queries, please
- use https://1eportal.force.com where you can search the KB or submit a support case
- contact email@example.com.
The current known issues related to the installation and running of 1E ITSM Connect app can be found in the Troubleshooting Known issues page of the 1E ITSM Connect app documentation.
1E ITSM Release History
1E ITSM Connect app V18.104.22.168 release (10 June 2020)
In this release:
- Domain Separation Support
- ITSM 'App Visibility'
1E ITSM Connect app V3.0.10 release (1 May 2020)
In this release:
- Device Information
- Device status(Online/Offline)
- Experience Scores
- Tachyon UI refresh
1E ITSM Connect app V2.0.1 release (14 Feb 2020)
This is a maintenance release including the following hotfixes:
- ITSM Plugin dependency on Incident Management (TFS 198136).
- Service Catalog Connect App instruction set are visible under ITSM application post instruction retrieval (TFS196841).
1E ITSM Connect app V2 release (21 Jan 2020)
- 1E ITSM Connect now works with 1E Core, which provides connectivity to Tachyon and other core features for the 1E ServiceNow applications.
- Instruction approval is now done in ServiceNow by ServiceNow users and not inside of Tachyon using a proxy Tachyon user.
- Checkbox to configure if approval is needed/not needed for an instruction in V2. ServiceNow Admin can choose which instructions require an approval.
- Application settings and API configuration pages merged into 1 and called APP Configuration in V2.
1E ITSM Connect app V1 release (04 Mar 2019)
- First release.
- Run Tachyon Instructions from an incident.
- Approve or reject requests to run Tachyon instructions.
- Instruction history (storage and cleanup).
- Retrieving instructions from Tachyon.
- Attaching Tachyon instruction responses to an incident so they can be downloaded at a later date.
- Application logs for debugging purposes.
- 1E Support page, access all the information you need to contact 1E support directly in the 1E ITSM Connect app.