1E ITSM Connect 3.1
1E ITSM Connect integrates Tachyon with ServiceNow - enabling your help desk associates to trigger Tachyon instructions from within the incident management module of ServiceNow, providing real-time investigative and remedial tools at the point where they are needed.
Integration between Tachyon and the ServiceNow ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) module is enabled using the 1E ITSM Connect 3.1 app, which is available for download from the ServiceNow app store and can be installed on any ServiceNow instance.
Feature in V3.1
- Domain Separation Support - The 3.1 version of this Application supports multi-tenant, domain separated ServiceNow instances. With this version, a single ServiceNow Instance can be connected to multiple Tachyon environments. Each Tachyon environment will report back to a single, unique tenant within a Domain separated ServiceNow instance. Apart from this, all features from previous versions are supported.
Features in V3 :
- Device Info View - this feature enables your ServiceNow users to access the information that Tachyon retrieves for devices, for example: whether a device is connected to Tachyon or not, the timezone the device is in and other useful data. Please refer to Device Info and Experience scores: Device Information for more details.
- 1E Experience integration - These features are dependent on 1E Experience being installed. For more details please refer to 1E Experience 1.0.
- Experience Scores - lets you view the current experience rating for devices, as described in Device Information and Experience scores: Experience Scores. For more details on Experience Scores and the product itself please refer to 1E Experience 1.0 - The Scores.
- Remediating issues - you can investigate and remediate any issues that 1E Experience identifies on your devices by running Tachyon instructions on the device. Please refer to Device Information and Experience scores: Remediating issues for more details.
- Instructions UI improvements - the layout and appearance of the 1E ITSM Connect tab has been improved to make the selection, running and display of instructions and results better.
To implement 1E ITSM Connect 3.1 please refer to Implementing 1E ITSM Connect.