Support for Microsoft Rapid-Release Cycle (https://1eportal.force.com/s/support-for-msft-rapid-release-cycle?language=en_US)
1E Support contact details
Support Web portal
Maintenance support customers can log onto the 1E Support Web Portal at http://1eportal.force.com using their login details provided with their maintenance contract. This provides issue tracking, product hotfixes and knowledge base articles related to each product.
Maintenance support customers can contact the technical support department at 1E through the following support numbers for the US and UK. Just phone the relevant number for your area so your call can be routed quickly and efficiently to the correct support group:
UK: 0208 326 3499
Maintenance customers can use the following email for additional support:
The technical support process
- Read through the Troubleshooting pages to see if there are known issues, or quick resolutions to any problems you may have encountered.
- Maintenance support customers can use the 1E Support Web Portal to review knowledge base articles and download hotfixes.
- If still encountering problems, create a technical report (log files and details) and then contact the 1E technical support team.
Creating a technical report
If possible, please obtain the following details and log files before contacting 1E, to include in your technical report.
The OS, version number and patch level for:
Configuration Manager - if used
Other 1E Server software, for example Shopping, Nightwatchman and WakeUp
- For Nomad and Shopping, please provide OS, version number and patch level for:
- Configuration Manager DPs
- Nomad extensions used on Configuration Manager Consoles
- ActiveEfficiency Server
- If there were any recent changes made to your configuration
- The name of the machines, Configuration Manager Application and/or Package IDs for when the issue occurred
- When did the issue occur, ensure log files cover this period
- The scope of the issue – did it affect a particular geographical location, group of users or client machines
- Details of any self-help troubleshooting steps you carried out
- In the event of a service crash or if you are experiencing high CPU or memory usage, provide us with the dump file, event viewer logs, traces. We will provide you with FTP details to upload these files.