A list of the 1E Service Catalog Connect app features organized by the release they were implemented in. Links through to the features have been provided for convenience.
New features in 1E Service Catalog Connect 2.0
- Guided Tours to help End users navigate through different pages of a Service request, removing guess work and enhancing user experience.
- Framework to fire any Tachyon instruction from the Service portal.
- Create a new catalog item, associate it to a suitable instruction and publish it for end users to consume.
1E Service Catalog Connect 1.0
- First release.
- Invoke the Windows Servicing Assistant (WSA) from the ServiceNow Service Portal. Please refer to Invoking the Windows Servicing Assistant for more details.
- Requests history (including storage and cleanup). Please refer to the My Requests page for more details.
- Application logs for debugging purposes. Please refer to Troubleshooting: Creating a technical report for more details.
- 1E Support page, discussing all the information you need to contact 1E support directly for the 1E Service Catalog Connect app. Please refer to Troubleshooting: Support Details for the 1E Service Catalog Connect app for more details.
- Creates related ServiceNow objects, including ServiceNow user roles and a Windows 10 service catalog item.