Everything you need to know about getting the 1E Service Catalog Connect app installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through the three phases of a typical implementation project.
- Design, including requirements
- Install, including preparation
In this section...
Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of in your organization.
Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of the 1E Service Catalog Connect app in your organization. This includes all the prerequisites and dependencies that are necessary to install the 1E Service Catalog Connect app.
What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing the 1E Service Catalog Connect app. Typically these are tasks that may take some time to organize, depending on how your organization works. A more complete checklist of tasks is provided in the Requirements page.
How to download and install the 1E Service Catalog Connect app and perform post-installation configuration steps.
- Installing 1E Service Catalog Connect — Downloading and installing the 1E Service Catalog Connect app
- Upgrading from a previous version — Steps for upgrading from a previous version.
- Post-Installation Tasks — The 1E Service Catalog Connect app communicates with the Tachyon system that is hosted in your production network. As a result, certain configuration details must be set up by a ServiceNow administrator to enable this communication with the Tachyon server. Additional settings must also be configured to manage how the 1E Service Catalog Connect app works.
The following are basic verification tests that cover installation of the 1E Service Catalog Connect app.