Log files for the software that 1E Service Catalog Connect works with can be very useful for troubleshooting. These include:
- The 1E Client log
- This log confirms that the Tachyon instruction is executed to invoke the WSA wizard
- This log gives details as to why the WSA wizard evaluation stages fail
- Shopping web site log
- This log confirms that Shopping order details are being retrieved from the Shopping database
- The ServiceNow MID server log
- <installation files location>\agent\logs\agent0.log.0
- This log confirms that the Shopping orders are being retrieved (or attempted to be retrieved) by ServiceNow from the Shopping web site
ServiceNow logs can also be useful for troubleshooting.
- Logs node in 1E Service Catalog Connect
- This log reports the status of the Shopping Sync job that brings Shopping order statuses into ServiceNow
- When the job starts, a "Shopping sync started" message is recorded
- If the job succeeds, "Last received orders count" and "Last received Maxrowversion" messages are recorded
- If the job fails, "Shopping sync api HTTP error:401" or a similar message might be recorded. "401" indicates that the Shopping account is misconfigured, or IIS is misconfigured on the the Shopping server (for example, Basic Authentication is not enabled correctly)
1E Support contact details
Support Web portal
Maintenance support customers can log onto the 1E Support Portal at http://1eportal.force.com using their login details. This provides issue tracking, product hotfixes and knowledge base articles related to each product.
Maintenance support customers can contact the technical support department at 1E through the following support numbers for the US, UK, India and Australia. Just phone the relevant number for your area to get your call routed quickly and efficiently to the correct support group:
Contact us by phone
Australia +61 739 111 118
Premier support service hours
UK (UTC) - 09:00 to 17:00
USA (ET & PT) - 09:00 to 17:00
India (IST) - 10:00 to 18:00
Maintenance customers can also use the following email for support:
The technical support process
Read through the known issues page in the 1E Service Catalog Connect app Troubleshooting section to see if there are any quick resolutions to any problems you may have encountered. After that, if you are still encountering problems, you should create a technical report and then contact the 1E technical support team.
The process of getting the issue to 1E support should be as follows:
- Gather all the information relevant to the issue and create a technical report, see heading below.
- Maintenance customers contact 1E via the online support portal, using the log-in provided at purchase.
- Maintenance customers follow up with emails using their case support number via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further follow up with support using the contact details above.