Fundamentally, you configure Shopping to provide applications that can be requested from the Shopping Web portal. When you have installed Shopping, you need to:
- Set up Configuration Manager sites
- Determine access privileges for additional Shopping administrators
- Nominating approvers and deputy approvers
- Define User and Computer categories to determine who gets to see what applications, and how approvals will work.
- Create and manage applications (general applications, mobile specific applications, Configuration Manager applications and OS deployments)