Enabling Tachyon integration after Shopping 6.1 installation or upgrade
If you installed or upgraded to Shopping 6.1 without enabling the Tachyon integration, you must then:
- Create a Tachyon consumer
- Create a Tachyon Shopping Administrators role
- Load a Tachyon instruction to communicate with the 1E Client Shopping module
- Set values in the Shopping console
These steps are done automatically if you enable Tachyon integration while installing or upgrading to Shopping 6.1, so that option is much preferred.
Editing the Tachyon Shopping consumer workflow
The Tachyon consumer page does not allow you to specify the workflow for the Shopping consumer. This must be done using SQL Server Management Studio. To do so:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the SQL instance that hosts the TachyonMaster database.
- Open a New Query and paste the below SQL query - no edits are required.
- Execute the SQL query and confirm the Shopping workflow setting is changed from NULL to:
- Close SQL Server Management Studio.
SQL script to configure Tachyon Shopping consumer workflow