In this section...
Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of Tachyon in your organization.
Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of Tachyon in your organization. This includes all the prerequisites and dependencies, which are necessary to install Tachyon.
What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing a Tachyon Server in your network. Typically these are tasks that may take some time to organize, depending on how your organization works. A more complete checklist of tasks is provided in Requirements.
How to set up Tachyon Server and deploy Tachyon Agents, including a guide to upgrading.
- Tachyon Setup — Using the Tachyon Setup wizard to check prerequisites, configure, install and verify Tachyon Server.
- Tachyon Server post-installation tasks — Post-installation tasks, which include verification checks and mandatory and optional configuration tasks.
- Deploying Tachyon Agents — Guidance for deploying the Tachyon Agent onto Windows and non-Windows devices.
- Upgrading Tachyon — Guidance for upgrading Tachyon.
- Uninstalling Tachyon — Guidance on how to tidy up after uninstallation of Tachyon, especially when wanting to reinstall Tachyon instead of upgrading.
- Implementing Tachyon for Internet-facing Tachyon Agents — The process for installing Tachyon to support Internet-facing Tachyon Agents.
Basic verification tests that cover a single-switch installation of Tachyon Server.