1E Support contact details
Support Web portal
Maintenance support customers can log onto the 1E Support Web Portal at http://1eportal.force.com using their login details provided with their maintenance contract. This provides issue tracking, product hotfixes and knowledge base articles related to each product.
Maintenance support customers can contact the technical support department at 1E through the following support numbers for the US and UK. Just phone the relevant number for your area and use the support code provided with your maintenance contract to get your call routed quickly and efficiently to the correct support group:
UK: 0208 326 3499
Maintenance customers can use the following email for additional support. Evaluation customers can also use this email with the temporary access code that is provided through firstname.lastname@example.org as part of their evaluation:
The technical support process
Read through the issue pages in the Tachyon Troubleshooting section to see if there are any quick resolutions to any problems you may have encountered. After that, if you are still encountering problems, you should create a technical report and then contact the 1E technical support team.
The process of getting the issue to 1E support should be as follows:
- Gather all the information relevant to the issue and create a technical report, see heading below.
- Maintenance customers contact 1E via the online support portal, using the log-in provided at purchase.
- Maintenance customers follow up with emails using their case support number and evaluators contact 1E via the following email address: email@example.com.
- Further follow up via phone to the technical support department at 1E at the following numbers for the US and UK Just phone the relevant number for your area and use your case number and support access code to get your call routed quickly and efficiently to the correct support group:
UK: 0208 326 3499
Creating a technical report
To help determine the cause of technical problems Tachyon keeps a number of log files that report on the behavior of each component. All the Tachyon log files should be included in the technical report, please refer to Tachyon Log Files for more details on the names and locations for these files.
The technical report should also contain the following information:
- Version number of Tachyon
- The OS, version number and patch level the Tachyon Server is installed on
- The OS, version number and patch level for any relevant device running the Tachyon Agent
You should then email the details of the problem encountered along with the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a technical consultant will contact you to help find a suitable solution.