Using Guaranteed State
Using Patch Success
1E Companion Products
Tachyon installation requirements on-premises
Tachyon Server reference
Tachyon client reference
Tachyon Product Packs reference
Tachyon release information
- Supported Platforms
All the list type information, such as installer properties, in alphabetical lists etc.
In this section...
A list of all the platforms supported by Tachyon, and the software required to allow Tachyon to be installed or to work.
A list of the feature dependencies between Tachyon and other 1E companion products.
Server sizing guidelines and recommended configurations for on-premises installation in customer environments.
Diagrams and tables with all the external Tachyon communication ports. Useful, if needed, for network and device firewalls.
A summary of Design Considerations and Requirements for Tachyon 5.0 and 1E Client 5.0. It is comprehensive but may not contain everything that is in those pages.
Suggested naming conventions for connectors, repositories, schedules, and management groups.
Names and locations of log files created by Tachyon Server, 1E Client, and Tachyon tools.
Windows Installer properties for each of the Tachyon server installers.
- Tachyon Server installer properties — A table of the Windows Installer properties for the Tachyon Server installer.
- 1E Catalog installer properties — A table of the Windows installer properties for the 1E Catalog installer.
- SLA Platform installer properties — A table of the Windows installer properties for the SLA Platform installer.
- ActiveEfficiency Server installer properties
- SLA Business Intelligence installer properties — A table of the Windows installer properties for the SLA Business Intelligence installer. Business Intelligence is only required by the Patch Success application.
Reference information specific to Tachyon Server components of the Tachyon Platform.
- Switch Command Lines — Details of command line parameters used by the SwitchCommandLine entry in the Tachyon Switch Host 's Tachyon.Switch.Host.exe.config file.
Reference information for Tachyon client features of the 1E Client:
- 1E Client command-line parameters — Command-line interface (CLI) parameters available to the 1E Client executable.
- Tachyon client settings — Installer properties and configuration file settings for the Tachyon client features of the 1E Client. These settings are common to Windows and non-Windows platforms.
Reference information specific to the Explorer application.
- Coverage parameters — Details of the parameters available when setting the coverage for a question or action.
- Devices dashboard filters and charts — Details of the filters and charts available on the Devices dashboard.
- Responses Summary tab information — Details of the information displayed on the Responses page Summary tab.
- Tachyon Explorer comparison operators — Details of the operators available when configuring comparisons for different data types, for example question coverage parameters.
Reference information specific to the Catalog and SLA components of the Tachyon Platform:
- Autocuration and Partial Matching — How inventoried products are matched with the Catalog.
- By Device table — The table column headings and descriptions for the By Device table.
- Product Details table — The table column headings and descriptions for the Product Details table.
- Secondary App Rules
- Usage categories
Reference information for Product Packs included in the Tachyon Platform zip. These Product Packs are required to support various features of Tachyon.
- 1E ConfigMgrConsoleExtensions Product Pack — Classic Product Pack used to create the 1E ConfigMgrConsoleExtensions instruction set required by the Tachyon Configuration Manager console extensions.
- 1E Explorer TachyonAgent Product Pack — Classic Product Pack used to create the 1E Explorer TachyonAgent instruction set that can be used to configure and query Tachyon clients.
- 1E Explorer TachyonCore Product Pack — Classic Product Pack used to create the 1E Explorer TachyonCore instruction set that includes instructions for Tagging and Quarantine.
- 1E Inventory Product Pack — Classic Product Pack used to create the 1E Inventory instruction set required by the Tachyon Powered Inventory feature.
- 1E Patch Success Product Pack — Classic Product Pack used to create the 1E Patch Success instruction set required by the Patch Success application.
- 1E Tachyon Platform Product Pack — Classic Product Pack used to create the 1E Tachyon Platform instruction set required by the Tachyon Platform verification process.
- Microsoft SCCM Client Health Integrated Product Pack — Integrated Product Pack used to create the MS SCCM Client Health instruction set and Microsoft SCCM Client Health policy.
- Nomad Client Health Integrated Product Pack — Integrated Product Pack used to create the Nomad Client Health instruction set and Nomad Client Health policy.
- Windows Client Health Integrated Product Pack — Integrated Product Pack used to create the Windows Client Health instruction set and Windows Client Health policy.
- Tachyon Core Integrated Product Pack — Reference for the policy objects contained in the Integrated Product Pack: Tachyon Core.
- Trigger templates and preconditions reference — Reference for all the precondition fragments and trigger templates available in Integrated Product Packs included in the Tachyon Platform zip. These can be used to create your own custom rules and policies.
Details of the Tachyon release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- Tachyon features by release — A list of the Tachyon features organized by the release they were implemented in. Links through to the features have been provided for convenience.
- Tachyon Platform zip — Contents of the Tachyon Platform zip file
A glossary of Tachyon terminology.
This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the pages in the Tachyon documentation, which you can use if you want to find a particular named page and you don't remember where exactly it lives in the documentation structure.