Information about tools used to extend Tachyon beyond the Tachyon Explorer.
In this section...
What's included in the 1E Tachyon Toolkit, and how to install it.
- 1E Tachyon Toolkit requirements — Requirements for installing the 1E Tachyon Toolkit components.
- Preparing for the Tachyon Configuration Manager Console extensions — A step-by-step guide to configuring prerequisites required for the Tachyon Configuration Manager Console extensions, before Installing the 1E Tachyon Toolkit.
- Installing the 1E Tachyon Toolkit — A step-by-step guide to interactively installing the 1E Tachyon Toolkit.
How to use the Tachyon Configuration Manager Console extensions.
- Stopping and resuming the ConfigMgr Client Service - Tutorial — A quick tutorial on stopping and resuming the ConfigMgr Client Service in response to an emergency.
- Tachyon Instruction Runner — How to use the Tachyon Instruction Runner to submit questions and actions from Configuration Manager. The Tachyon Instruction Runner is a right-click tool for the Configuration Manager console which starts a client-based version of the Tachyon web-based Explorer, which is limited to devices in a Collection.
Configuring NightWatchman integration with Tachyon to provide online / offline status lights in the NightWatchman Management Center console.
Tachyon Instruction Management Studio (TIMS) is a graphical user interface for authoring and testing Tachyon instructions, which can then be saved so they can be uploaded and used in your Tachyon system.
A getting started guide to configuring and verifying your Tachyon system so that you can run customized Tachyon Instructions.
Integration between Tachyon and the ServiceNow ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) module is enabled using the 1E ITSM Connect app, which is available for download from the ServiceNow app store and can be installed on any ServiceNow instance.