1E Experience 1.0
- Works with Tachyon 5.0
- 1E Experience score - lets you monitor the performance, stability and responsiveness of the devices on your network to deduce your end-users' satisfaction with their IT services. The experience score is based on metrics that cover three categories:
- Stability - derived from the frequency of operating system and software crashes, hangs and service failures
- Responsiveness - based on the speed of operating system startup, system resource creation and availability
- Performance - a weighted indication of load and throughput for device processor, memory and disk resources.
- View experience trends over time - 1E Experience not only captures data on how your network devices' experience is at the moment it also lets you view trends in how the experience score is changing over time.
- Interactive Overview, Categories, Performance, Stability and Responsiveness experience pages - let you drill-down into the details of the experience scores to view the details for the performance, stability, responsiveness and associated metrics for your network.
- Investigate devices with Explorer - after drilling down to identify experience issues with the devices in your network you can make a selection and use that to prime Explorer to run instructions in real-time on just those selected devices.
- Filter pages so the interactive charts display just the data you want them to.