All the reference information for PXE Everywhere.
- Supported Platforms — A list of all the platforms supported by PXE Everywhere, and the software required to allow PXE Everywhere Central and Responders to be installed or to work.
- Communication Ports — A list of communication ports used by PXE Everywhere. Useful, if needed, for network and device firewalls.
- PXE Everywhere Central installer properties — Command-line installer properties that are available for an unattended installation for PXE Everywhere Central components.
- PXE Everywhere Responder settings — Configuration settings for PXE Everywhere Responder.
- PXE Everywhere Agent settings — Installer and configuration settings for the PXE Everywhere Agent client module of the 1E Client supported only on Windows computers.
- PXE Everywhere tools — Reference for command-line options used by 1E tools.
- PXE Everywhere release information — Details of the PXE Everywhere release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- Log files — Names and locations of log files created by PXE Everywhere components.