The following list shows the current supported versions of BIOS TO UEFI, and if relevant, their end of support date.
To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing BIOS to UEFI – if you're new to BIOS TO UEFI 1.4 or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section to give you an insight to what it is and how it works.
- Implementation – everything you need to know to get BIOS to UEFI running in your environment. We talk about:
- Working with BIOS to UEFI – determine how your computer looks for non-volatile media to load an OS by changing the boot order, whitelisting passwords to enable automated authentication when you change BIOS settings, supporting the Trusted Platform Module
- Reference – a list of supported vendor equipment
- Release notes – late breaking news for BIOS TO UEFI 1.4