BIOS TO UEFI 1.4 release notes – last updated
- Automated password authentication for BIOS updates. This process is managed by the 1E BIOS to UEFI Password Setup task sequence.
- Support for the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – the micro-controller can be enabled and activated with the 1E BIOS to UEFI - TPM task sequence.
- Support for Virtualization – CPU Virtualization can be enabled 1E BIOS to UEFI - Virtualization settings.
- Support for the new version of OEM tools by vendors.
BIOS to UEFI release history
126.96.36.199 ( )
- Support for Dell Command | Control tool v188.8.131.521
- Support for HP BIOS Configuration Utility v184.108.40.206
1.3.1703.2301 (24 March 2017)
- Automated password authentication for BIOS updates
- Support for changing the BIOS boot order
- Support for the Trusted Platform Module
Support for Virtualization
Support for Dell CCTK 3.2 tools
- 69927 - BIOS to UEFI CreateOEMToolkit.exe Cannot Distribute Package
75901 - BIOS to UEFI step fails if 'Disabled BitLocker' step was added in the TS before restarting the machine
1.1.1611.0902 (11 November 2016)
- Support for HP EliteBook 840 G3/820G3
1.1.1610.2504 (27 October 2016)
- Support for more HP Systems machines
1.0.1609.0502 (2 September 2016) Web release
- BIOS2UEFI firmware reconfiguration on Dell, Lenovo and HP systems