Welcome to the Nomad 6.3.201 documentation space. Here we describe all aspects of configuring and using Nomad. Here is a quick overview of what the Nomad documentation pages will tell you.
An overview of Nomad; what it does and how it can benefit your organization. An introduction to the features of Nomad is provided, alongside a high-level explanation of the Nomad architecture.
- Nomad features — An overview of Nomad features and enhancements.
Everything you need to know about getting Nomad installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through a typical implementation project.
- Preparation — What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing Nomad in your network. Typically these are tasks that may take some time, depending on how your organization works. A more complete checklist of tasks is provided in Prerequisites.
- Prerequisites — A checklist of infrastructure prerequisites and dependencies that most organizations would require in order to install Nomad.
- Installing and upgrading — How to install, uninstall, licence repair and upgrade Nomad.
How to administer, use and maintain Nomad, including: some typical worked scenarios, a feature reference organized into core and advanced features, operational best practices and frequently asked questions.
- Feature Reference — This section describes each feature of Nomad, there are two main categories: Core features and Advanced features.
- Operational best practices — Some best practices tips for particular operational situations.
- Frequently asked questions — Answers to some frequently asked questions related to Nomad.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues when installing Nomad and using the Nomad features.
- Relicensing Nomad client
- Resolving common issues
- Resolving content integrity (hash checks) issues
- Resolving dynamic pre-caching issues
- Resolving hard link issues
- Resolving Nomad client health issues
- Resolving Nomad Dashboard issues
- Resolving Nomad peer election issues
- Resolving PBA issues
- Resolving peer copy over HTTP or HTTPS issues
- Resolving remote differential compression issues
- Resolving slow content transfer issues
All reference material for . All the list and table type information, such as installer properties in alphabetical lists etc.
- Supported Platforms
- Server sizing
- Communication ports
- Nomad installer properties — Subject-oriented lists of Nomad installer properties. There are two Nomad installers that have usable installer properties: NomadBranch.msi and NomadBranchAdminUIExt.msi.
- Nomad command-line switches
- Nomad registry values
- Nomad return codes
- Status messages for download events — Nomad can send status messages through Configuration Manager based on specific download events which appear in its deployment status.
- Enabling Nomad on Windows embedded devices
- Nomad local multicast
- Basic Nomad behavior in a simple environment
- Release notes