All the list type information, such as installer properties, in alphabetical lists etc.
In this section...
A list of all the platforms supported by Tachyon, and the software required to allow Tachyon to be installed or to work.
A list of the feature dependencies between Tachyon and other 1E companion products.
Server sizing guidelines and recommended configurations for on-premises installation in customer environments.
A diagram and a table with a list of all the external Tachyon communication ports. Useful, if needed, for network and device firewalls.
Suggested naming conventions for repositories, connectors, and schedules.
Details of Tachyon Server and Agent log files.
Windows Installer properties for each of the Tachyon server installers.
- Tachyon Server installer properties — A table of the Windows Installer properties for the Tachyon Server installer.
- 1E Catalog installer properties — A table of the Windows installer properties for the 1E Catalog installer.
- SLA Platform installer properties — A table of the Windows installer properties for the SLA Platform installer.
- SLA Business Intelligence installer properties — A table of the Windows installer properties for the SLA Business Intellligence installer.
- Switch Command Lines — Details of command line parameters used by the SwitchCommandLine entry in the Tachyon Switch Host 's Tachyon.Switch.Host.exe.config file.
- Tachyon Agent command-line parameters — Command-line parameters available to the Tachyon Agent executable.
- Tachyon Agent installer and configuration properties — Properties available in the Tachyon Agent configuration file, with details of which properties are mandatory or optional during installation, and which properties can be re-configured post-installation.
- Coverage parameters — Details of the parameters available when setting the coverage for a question or action.
- Devices dashboard filters and charts — Details of the filters and charts available on the Devices dashboard.
- Responses Summary tab information — Details of the information displayed on the Responses page Summary tab.
- Tachyon Explorer comparison operators — Details of the operators available when configuring comparisons for different data types, for example question coverage parameters.
- Autocuration and Partial Matching
- By Device table — The table column headings and descriptions for the By Device table.
- Product Details table — The table column headings and descriptions for the Product Details table.
- Secondary App Rules
- Usage categories
Details of the Tachyon release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- Tachyon features by release — A list of the Tachyon features organized by the release they were implemented in. Links through to the features have been provided for convenience.
A glossary of Tachyon terminology.
This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the pages in the Tachyon documentation, which you can use if you want to find a particular named page and you don't remember where exactly it lives in the documentation structure.