Welcome to the Tachyon Guaranteed State 1.5 documentation space. Here, we describe all aspects of configuring and using Guaranteed State. Here's a quick overview of what the Guaranteed State documentation pages will tell you.
An overview of Guaranteed State is presented; what it does and how it can benefit your organization.
- Guaranteed State Concepts — Concepts used by the Guaranteed State application, which ensures device compliance with enterprise IT policies.
- Guaranteed State Features — An overview of Guaranteed State features.
- Tachyon Features — An overview of all the Tachyon features and enhancements.
Everything you need to know about getting Guaranteed State installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through the three phases of a typical implementation project.
- Design Considerations
- Installing and upgrading — How to set up Tachyon Server and deploy Tachyon clients, including a guide to upgrading.
- Uploading Integrated Product Packs — How to upload the Product Packs provided with the Tachyon release.
- Configuring Guaranteed State — What you need before using Guaranteed State.
How to use the Guaranteed State application to ensure endpoint compliance to enterprise IT policies.
- Integrated Product Packs — Guaranteed State includes a set of out-of-the-box policies known as Integrated Product Packs.
- Deploying a Policy — How to deploy a Policy in Guaranteed State.
- Defining your own policy — How to define a policy in Guaranteed State.
- Using Explorer to investigate devices in Guaranteed State — How to investigate devices displayed in the Guaranteed State pages using Explorer.
- Guaranteed State Overview page — The overview page shows a dashboard with six charts, reflecting the currently selected policy or all policies.
- Administration menu — Creating and configuring Guaranteed State Policies.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues with implementing, configuring, and using Guaranteed State.
All the list type information, such as installer properties, in alphabetical lists etc.
- 1E Companion Products
- Log files
- Explorer reference — Reference information specific to the Explorer application.
- Tachyon Product Packs reference — Reference information for Product Packs included in the Tachyon Platform zip. These Product Packs are required to support various features of Tachyon.
- Guaranteed State release information — Details of the Guaranteed State release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- Index — This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the pages in the Tachyon documentation, which you can use if you want to find a particular named page and you don't remember where exactly it lives in the documentation structure.