Welcome to the 1E Client Deployment Assistant 8.0 documentation space. Here we describe all aspects of configuring and using the 1E Client Deployment Assistant. Here's a quick overview of what these documentation pages will tell you.
1E Client Deployment Assistant (CDA) is a wizard that assists with deployment of 1E clients, guiding you through common settings for clients and deployments.
Everything you need to know and things to consider when you deploy 1E clients using the 1E Client Deployment Assistant.
- Preparation — A list of requirements and preparation steps before Running the wizard.
- Running the wizard — Steps for running the CDA wizard interactively, with details of common deployment and configuration options for each client agent.
- Configuration Manager objects — Objects created in Configuration Manager when the CDA wizard is run using default settings.
- Advanced configuration — Advanced editing of a MST transform file to support configuration options not supported by the CDA wizard UI.
- Using client patch files with CDA — CDA supports the application of patch files during installation of the clients.
A general methodology for investigating issues with the , as well as identifying key issues and their resolutions.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues with configuring and using 1E Client Deployment Assistant.
- Supported Platforms — A list of prerequisites and dependencies you need to meet in order to run the 1E Client Deployment Assistant, and eventually install each of the 1E clients/agents.
- Installer properties — A list of installer properties included in the base MST files included with 1E Client Deployment Assistant – for the 1E Client (which includes clients for Tachyon, Shopping, WakeUp and Nomad), and NightWatchman Agent.
- 1E Client Deployment Assistant release information — These release notes contain late-breaking information about .