All the list type information, such as installer properties, in alphabetical lists etc.
In this section...
A list of all the platforms supported by 1E Client, and the software required to allow 1E Client to be installed or to work.
A list of the feature dependencies between 1E Client and other 1E companion products.
Information about the communication ports required by each of the 1E Client features and modules, and their respective server infrastructures. Useful, if needed, for network and device firewalls.
- Tachyon communication ports — A diagram and a table with a list of all the Tachyon communication ports.
- Nomad communication ports — Diagrams and tables with lists of all the Nomad communication ports.
- PXE Everywhere communication ports — A list of communication ports used by PXE Everywhere. Useful, if needed, for network and device firewalls.
- Shopping communication ports — A diagram and a table with a list of all the Shopping communication ports.
- NightWatchman Enterprise communication ports — Tables with lists of all the NightWatchman Enterprise components and their communication ports.
Settings available in the 1E Client configuration file, with details of which settings are mandatory or optional during installation, and which settings can be re-configured post-installation.
- 1E Client settings — Installer and configuration settings for 1E Client which affect all client features and modules.
- Tachyon client settings — Configuration file settings, and their installer properties, for the Tachyon client features of the 1E Client.
- Nomad client settings — Installer properties and configuration file settings for the Nomad client module of the 1E Client, which is supported only on Windows computers.
- PXE Everywhere Agent settings — Installer and configuration settings for the PXE Everywhere Agent client module of the 1E Client supported only on Windows computers.
- Shopping client settings — Installer properties and configuration settings for the Shopping client module of the 1E Client supported only on Windows computers. This module supports users connecting to the Shopping Portal, and provides the Windows Servicing Assistant (WSA).
- WakeUp client settings — Installer and configuration settings for the WakeUp client module of the 1E Client supported only on Windows computers.
Command-line interface (CLI) parameters available to the 1E Client executable.
Details of 1E Client log files.
Details of the 1E Client release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- 1E Client features by release — A list of features organized by the release they were implemented in. Links through to the features have been provided for convenience.
This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the pages in the 1E Client documentation, which you can use if you want to find a particular named page and you don't remember where exactly it lives in the documentation structure.