An introduction to the features of PXE Everywhere, what it does, how it can benefit your organization, and a high-level explanation of the PXE Everywhere architecture.
Everything you need to know about getting PXE Everywhere installed and running on your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through a typical implementation project.
- Design Considerations — What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing PXE Everywhere in your network. Typically, these are tasks that may take some time to organize, depending on how your organization works. A comprehensive list of installation and software requirements is provided in Requirements.
- Requirements — Software requirements that must be met in order for PXE Everywhere to be successfully installed and used.
- Installing and Upgrading — How to install and upgrade PXE Everywhere components.
- Verifying — Basic verification tests for PXE Everywhere.
How to administer and maintain the PXE Everywhere system.
- Preparing and deploying 1E PXE Everywhere boot images — Steps for creating and staging 1E PXE Everywhere boot images.
- Deploying Microsoft ADK files — Steps for deploying Microsoft ADK files when not using 1E Client Deployment Assistant (CDA).
A general methodology for investigating issues with PXE Everywhere, as well as identifying key issues and their resolutions.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues with implementing, configuring, using and upgrading PXE Everywhere.
- Installation issues — Some issues when installing PXE Everywhere.
- Resolving PXE Everywhere Agent issues
All the reference information for PXE Everywhere.
- Supported Platforms — A list of all the platforms supported by PXE Everywhere, and the software required to allow PXE Everywhere Central and Responders to be installed or to work.
- Communication Ports — A list of communication ports used by PXE Everywhere. Useful, if needed, for network and device firewalls.
- PXE Everywhere Central installer properties — Command-line installer properties that are available for an unattended installation for PXE Everywhere Central components.
- PXE Everywhere Responder settings — Configuration settings for PXE Everywhere Responder.
- PXE Everywhere Agent settings — Installer and configuration settings for the PXE Everywhere Agent client module of the 1E Client supported only on Windows computers.
- PXE Everywhere tools — Reference for command-line options used by 1E tools.
- PXE Everywhere release information — Details of the PXE Everywhere release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- Log files — Names and locations of log files created by PXE Everywhere components.