To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the ActiveEfficiency server documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing ActiveEfficiency – if you're new to or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section to give you an insight into what it is and the companion products it supports.
- Implementing ActiveEfficiency – everything you need to know to get it running in your environment. We talk about:
- Using ActiveEfficiency – how to secure the ActiveEfficiency Website, set up the data capture accounts and configure the features to support its companion products
- Reference – a list of installer properties, APIs and command-lines
- Release notes – late breaking news for