Details of the BIOS TO UEFI release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
release notes – last updated
contain late-breaking information about the BIOS to UEFI release. For the most up-to-date information, see the online release notes and known issues.
- Automated password authentication for BIOS updates. This process is managed by the 1E BIOS to UEFI Password Setup task sequence.
- Support for the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – the micro-controller can be enabled and activated with the 1E BIOS to UEFI - TPM task sequence.
- Support for Virtualization – CPU Virtualization can be enabled 1E BIOS to UEFI - Virtualization settings.
- Support for the new version of OEM tools by vendors.
BIOS to UEFI release history
220.127.116.11 ( )
- Support for Dell Command | Control tool v18.104.22.1681
- Support for HP BIOS Configuration Utility v22.214.171.124
1.3.1703.2301 (24 March 2017)
1.1.1611.0902 (11 November 2016)
- Support for HP EliteBook 840 G3/820G3
1.1.1610.2504 (27 October 2016)
- Support for more HP Systems machines
1.0.1609.0502 (2 September 2016) Web release
- BIOS2UEFI firmware reconfiguration on Dell, Lenovo and HP systems