To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing Shopping – if you're new to or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section
- Implementation – everything you need to know to get Shopping running in your environment. We talk about:
- Preparation – the accounts and permissions you need and things you should be aware of
- Prerequisites – a definitive list of prerequisites and dependencies for
- Installation – how to install or upgrade Shopping
- Working with Shopping:
- End-user experience – using the Shopping Web, searching for applications, approving pending orders
- The Shopping Admin console – how to manage your applications including creating OS deployment applications
- Shopping Web administration – Installation tools, OS Migration, Branch management, Managing banners and featured items, Reports
- Advanced features – Web Welcome screen, Savings so far feature, Internet facing Shopping Web, role-based access control, configuring the Shopping central service
- Reference – a list of registry values, installer properties, application properties
- Release notes – late breaking news for the release.
What's new in this release?