For customers evaluating Nightwatchman and Wakeup
If you are evaluating Nightwatchman and Wakeup, contact us by email.
Creating a technical report
When you create your technical report, please provide us with the following details so that we can deal with your support case effectively when we look at it. Not having any these will very likely result in a longer resolution time as we will need to get in touch with you to obtain the missing files.
Log files – it must include the recorded time when the issue took place. If it does not, delete the logs and rerun the steps to replicate the issue. The table below details the log files we require:
|For issues related to||Component||Log files||Log fie location|
|Nightwatchman Management Center||Console service|
|WakeUp Server|| |
|1E NightWatchman Agent||Nightwatchman agent|
- Environmental details
- The version of Nightwatchman Management Center you are running, including the latest patch for it
- The version of ActiveEfficiency you are running, including the latest patch for it
- The version of SQL you are running, including the latest patch for it
- The name of the machines and when the issue occurred.
- The version of the Operating System you are running, including the latest patch for it
- The scope of the issue – did it affect a particular geographical location, group of users or client machines
- If there were any recent changes made to your configuration
- Self-help troubleshooting steps you carried out
- In the event of a service crash or if you are experiencing high CPU or memory usage, provide us with the dump file, event viewer logs, traces. We will provide you with FTP details to upload these files