Details of the AppClarity release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
AppClarity 7.1 (Maintenance) – last updated
These notes contain late-breaking information about AppClarity that you need to have to successfully install and use the product. For the most up-to-date information please see the online readme. You should read these release notes and the online documentation for AppClarity thoroughly before installing the software.
New features in
AppClarity comes with online help that shows you how to install, configure and use the product. Click the following link to view the help:
For support queries, please
The current known issues related to the installation and running of AppClarity can be found in the Troubleshooting Known issues page of the AppClarity documentation.
Known issues for the Platform and other applications can be found in the Tachyon Platform 5.2 - Known issues documentation.
AppClarity Release History
AppClarity 7.1.105.xx Web release (01 April 2021)
AppClarity 18.104.22.168 Web release (27 July 2020)
- Windows Server OS LDC
- Support for Currency Conversion
- New UI controls
- Installation mode change
- License Demand
AppClarity 22.214.171.124 Web release (17 Mar 2020)
- Management Group view in LDC, Entitlements and Compliance
- New UX with improved display and dashboards
- RBAC feature to access screens and Reports
- RHEL Server LDC
- Custom SCCM Uninstall
- User Based Compliance
- Indirect and/or direct association of maintenance with license
- Fallback approach to improve Compliance mechanism
- Maintenance quantity consumption behavior is restructured
- Device Exempted from LDC/Compliance
- Performance Improvements in Reclaim Consolidation and Reporting
- Improvements in entitlement connector (import from TSV and APC 5.2.300)
- Wildcard support in entitlement
- License Position (ELP) Report enhancements
- Addition of User, Socket metrics in entitlement
AppClarity 126.96.36.199 Web release (14 Nov 2018)
- Loading image jammed up on bulk publishing the entitlements.
- Auto triggering the Entitlement and Reclaim consolidation on Publish.
- Reclaim policy creation on any product exist in Catalog.
- 'Pending Administrative Actions' notification on Published Reclaim Policies.
- Overlapping/Overriding reclaim policies Published as "Disabled", to set the precedence first.
- 'Management group names' information on Policy Precedence page.
- Ability to refresh only one LDC at a time, instead of all LDC refresh.
- License/Maintenance entitlements give option to view "Licensable" products only.
- FIPS support.
- Support for TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
AppClarity 188.8.131.52 Web release (26 July 2018)
- License Demand Calculation (LDC )
- SLA Platform - the new AppClarity is built upon the SLA Platform
- Tachyon powered
- IBM BigFix inventory connector