A list of the 1E Core app features organized by the release they were implemented in.
New features in 1E Core 2.0
The 1E Core app provides the following features:
- First release.
- APIs to fetch, run, get the status of, get the response from, and get the statistics for Tachyon instructions.
- An API to purge triggered instructions and their responses.
- Pages to show fetched and triggered instructions.
- Retrieves instructions from Tachyon.
- Application logs for debugging purposes. Please refer to Troubleshooting: Creating a technical report for more details.
- Creates related ServiceNow objects, including ServiceNow user roles.