Integration between 1E's ServiceNow solutions and ServiceNow is enabled using the 1E Core app, which is available for download from the ServiceNow app store and can be installed on any supported ServiceNow instance.1E Core is used to enable other 1E ServiceNow apps, such as 1E Service Catalog Connect and 1E ITSM Connect, that provide business benefits to you and your organization. Those benefits are empowered by 1E's Tachyon, Windows Servicing Suite, and other products. 1E Core has no licensing costs.
The following are features of this release:
- First release.
- APIs to fetch, run, get the status of, get the response from, and get the statistics for Tachyon instructions.
- An API to purge triggered instructions and their responses.
- Pages to show fetched and triggered instructions.
- Retrieves instructions from Tachyon.
- Application logs for debugging purposes. Please refer to Troubleshooting: Creating a technical report for more details.
- Creates related ServiceNow objects, including ServiceNow user roles.
To implement 1E Core 2.0 please refer to Implementing 1E Core.