The following are required after installing Tachyon.
Enable Basic Authentication
All access to Tachyon by third-party applications goes through Tachyon's Consumer API. To allow the ServiceNow proxy user account to access Tachyon you must enable basic authentication on the Consumer API in IIS.
This is done in two steps:
- Ensure that the Basic Authentication role is installed for IIS.
- Enable Basic Authentication on the Consumer web application in the Tachyon website.
For convenience the following script is provided that ensures that the basic authentication role is installed, enabled and then applied to the Tachyon Consumer API:
If you prefer to run the steps by hand these are as follows:
Editing the ServiceNow consumer workflow
The Tachyon consumer page does not allow you to specify the workflow for the 1E Core consumer. This must be done using SQL Server Management Studio. To do so:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the SQL instance that hosts the TachyonMaster database.
- Open a New Query and paste the below SQL query - no edits are required.
- Execute the SQL query and confirm the 1EServiceNowCore setting is changed from NULL to:
- Close SQL Server Management Studio.