Welcome to the 1E Core 2.0 documentation space. Here we describe all aspects of configuring and using the 1E Core app. Here's a quick overview of what the 1E Core app documentation pages will tell you.
Integration between 1E's ServiceNow solutions and ServiceNow is enabled using the 1E Core app, which is available for download from the ServiceNow app store and can be installed on any supported ServiceNow instance.
Everything you need to know about getting the 1E Core app installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through the three phases of a typical implementation project.
- Design Considerations — Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of in your organization.
- Requirements — Information that will help you design and plan the implementation of the 1E Core app in your organization. This includes all the prerequisites and dependencies that are necessary to install the 1E Core app.
- Preparation — What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing the 1E Core app. Typically these are tasks that may take some time to organize, depending on how your organization works. A more complete checklist of tasks is provided in the Requirements page.
- Installing — How to download and install the 1E Core app and perform post-installation configuration steps.
- Verifying — Basic verification tests that cover installation of the 1E Core app.
How to administer and maintain the 1E Core app.
- User Management — Adding, updating and deleting users in ServiceNow.
How to use the 1E Core app.
- Triggered Instructions — Checking the triggered instruction history in 1E Core.
- Instruction Definitions — Checking the instruction definitions in 1E Core.
A general methodology for investigating issues with the 1E Core app, as well as identifying key issues and their resolutions.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues with implementing, configuring and using the 1E Core app.
- Configuration Issues — Troubleshooting common issues that you may be having with configuration.
All the 1E Core app reference material.
- 1E Core release information — Details of the 1E Core release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.