You can localize how your entitlements are costed if the default currency does not suit your preferences and if it doesn't already exist, you can add one.
To do this:
- Click the Configuration icon to the left of the Console.
- On the Configuration screen, click Currencies.
- The quickest way to add a new currency is to follow the Add new currency link.
- In the Currency Details dialog, populate the details for the currency.
The attributes for the currency are:
- Name – the ISO code for the new currency
- Symbol – the currency symbol associated with the ISO code
- Exchange Rate (To USD) – the indicative exchange rate for the new currency to the US dollar. USD is the baseline for all currency conversions.
- Click Apply to save the new currency. This new currency is now selectable in the Preferences screen.