To help you get up and running quickly, we've organized the documentation into the following sections:
- Introducing AppClarity – if you're new to AppClarity 5.2.300 or just want a quick refresh, we recommend you read this section to give you an insight to what it is.
- Implementation – everything you need to know to get AppClarity 5.2.300 running in your environment. We talk about:
- Working with AppClarity:
- Core features – capturing data for your software inventory, the Catalog, Exploring products, The Entitlements library, the Entitlements ISO utility, reporting and Automation
- Advanced features – management groups and applications and how to work with them, reclaiming software and the software reclaimer, Device tagging and Reporting views
- Operational best practices.
- Reference – a list of installer properties, command line switches, registry values, status messages.
- Release notes – late breaking news for the AppClarity 5.2.300 release.
What's new in this release?
This new release introduces the following enhancements:
- Pre-flight reclaim report.
- Custom SCCM Uninstall targeted deployment for user, device or both.
- Custom SCCM Uninstall for optional policies.
- Addition screen to display unidentified executables to enable you to review them and add them to your site-defined Catalog if necessary.
- Support for SQL 2017 from AppClarity 5.2.300.14.