In this section
- Supported Platforms — A list of all the platforms supported by Application Migration and the software required to allow Application Migration to be installed and work correctly.
- 1E Companion Products — A list of the feature dependencies between Application Migration and other 1E companion products.
- Communication Ports — Diagrams and links to tables for all the external communication ports used by SLA and locally installed consumer applications. Useful, if needed, for configuring network and device firewalls.
- Installer properties — A list of the Windows installer properties for the Application Migration installer.
- Creating a rule to retain an application — A retain migration rule reinstalls the same version of the application during the migration.
- Creating a rule to upgrade an application — An upgrade migration rule upgrades an existing application to a newer version.
- Creating a rule to replace an application — A replace migration rule replaces an application with an alternative. This is useful for standardizing on common tools such as file compression applications.
- Get migration settings — Provides support for encryption in PBA. Also enables PBA to be used for computer replace scenarios. This task can be configured to run under either the capture phase or the restore phase. Its behavior differs depending on which phase it's run under.
- Release notes