Everything you need to know and things to consider when you deploy 1E clients using the 1E Client Deployment Assistant.
- Preparation — A list of requirements and preparation steps before Running the wizard.
- Running the wizard — Steps for running the CDA wizard interactively, with details of common deployment and configuration options for each client agent.
- Configuration Manager objects — Objects created in Configuration Manager when the CDA wizard is run using default settings.
- Advanced configuration — Advanced options.
- Using client patch files with CDA — CDA supports the application of patch files during installation of the clients.