The 1E ITSM Connect V2 App is supported on the London, Madrid and New York versions of ServiceNow. The V1 App is supported on Kingston, London and Madrid versions only.
As soon as you upgrade your Instance to New York, the V1 App exists as is. However, the "Run Instruction" button is not clickable any longer.
Before you begin, ensure the following:
- All instructions have been approved, i.e. all Approvals are in the Approved state.
- All instructions have been executed, i.e. they are in Complete state.
- Ensure that the latest version of the 1E Core App is installed.
- As a best practice, please backup the following tables:
- Instruction definitions
- Instruction history
- Tachyon approvals
Here are the details for each of the three tables that need to be backed up:
- x_1e_connect_instruction_definition (xml format) or Instruction Definitions
- x_1e_connect_triggered_instruction (xlsx format) or Instruction History
The third table is a subset of the sysapproval_approver table. This table requires a custom query. For this, navigate to your address bar, append the query after your serviceNow instance name.