The 1E ITSM Connect V3 App is supported on the Madrid, New York and Orlando versions of ServiceNow. The V2 App was supported on London, Madrid and New York versions only.
Before you begin, ensure the following:
- All instructions have been approved, i.e. all Approvals are in the Approved state.
- All instructions have been executed, i.e. they are in Complete state.
- Ensure that the latest version of the 1E Core App is installed.
- As a best practice, please backup the following tables:
- Instruction definitions
- Instruction history
- Tachyon approvals
Here are the details for each of the three tables that need to be backed up:
- x_1e_connect_instruction_configuration (xml format) or Instruction Definitions
- x_1e_connect_triggered_instruction (xlsx format) or Instruction History
The third table is a subset of the sysapproval_approver table. This table requires a custom query. For this, navigate to your address bar, append the query after your serviceNow instance name.