This is the home of the 1E Experience 1.0 space.
Welcome to the Experience 1.0 documentation space. Here we describe all aspects of configuring and using the Tachyon application Experience. Here's a quick overview of what the Experience documentation pages will tell you.
- Introducing Experience
- Implementing Experience — Everything you need to know about getting Experience installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through the three phases of a typical implementation project.
- Requirements — What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing a Tachyon Server in your network. Typically, these are tasks that may take some time to organize, depending on how your organization works.
- Configuring Experience — You should select to install Experience at the same time as installing Tachyon, even if your license file does not include Experience. As the only way to install it post-Tachyon installation is to uninstall and then re-install your Tachyon system.
- Verifying — Basic verification tests that cover a single-server installation of Tachyon Server. These tests only cover Tachyon and do not verify the configuration of 1E client modules with other 1E products.
- Using Experience — Introducing Experience
- Tutorials — These tutorials were designed to step through a specific use case that will be typical of a task performed by each of the three personas. The three personas were created to represent a typical Experience user.
- Creating your own dashboard — Experience allows a user to customize and save their own dashboards, for later viewing. The saved dashboards are called presets. This tutorial shows you how to create them and use them.
- Adding additional metrics to a dashboard — It is possible to change the displayed metrics for a dashboard in order to see other data in Experience.
- Troubleshooting — A general methodology for investigating issues with Experience, as well as identifying key issues and their resolutions.
- Configuration issues — Configuration issues that may prevent data getting into 1E Experience.
- Reference — This section includes references for the tiles included in Experience as well as how the scores are calculated.