1E Experience 1.2 Release Notes – last updated
These notes contain late-breaking information about 1E Experience that you need to have to successfully install and use the product. For the most up-to-date information please see the online readme. You should read these release notes and the online documentation for Tachyon thoroughly before installing the software.
New features in 1E Experience 1.2
- Works with Tachyon 5.1
- The 1E Experience score has been greatly enhanced to include User Sentiment - this means that, not only can you monitor the stability, responsiveness, and performance of the devices on your network to deduce your end-users satisfaction with their IT services, you can send out surveys and incorporate your end-users actual feedback directly into the picture. For more information on this subject please refer to Getting feedback via User Sentiment Surveys, where you can find a complete end-to-end use case on creating, deploying, responding and processing responses to User Sentiment Surveys.
- The 1E Experience score displayed on the Overview page includes user sentiment values, please refer to The Scores for more information.
- The Categories page includes a Sentiment tile showing the current User Sentiment score.
- The Sentiment page lets you view the User Sentiment score on its own and drill down to view users and monitor their feedback and pain points.
- End-User Surveys - two types of survey are supported: User Sentiment and General Purpose. User Sentiment Surveys contribute towards the 1E Experience score, General Purpose Surveys can be used to ask one-off questions of your end-users and get their feedback on any issue. The Surveys page is where you can create, enable and deploy surveys.
- A Users page is provided that lets you get information on the end-users on the devices in your network. Please refer to the Users page for more details.
- Customize the 1E Experience pages to view the interactive charts you want to focus on - including the display of the results from your User Sentiment surveys on the Sentiment page.
Tachyon comes with online help that shows you how to install, configure and use the product. Click the following link to view the help:
For support queries, please
- use https://1eportal.force.com where you can search the KB or submit a support case
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current known issues related to the installation and running of Tachyon can be found in the Troubleshooting Known issues page of the Tachyon documentation.
1E Experience Release History
Web Release -1.2 (03-Sep-2020)
- Experience score enhanced to include User Sentiment
- End-User Surveys - two types of survey are supported: User Sentiment and General Purpose
- A Users page provides information about end-users on the devices in your network
- Customizable pages.
Web Release -1.0 (24-JUN-2019)
Experience score is based on metrics that cover three categories: Stability, Responsiveness and Performance
- View experience trends over time
- Interactive Overview, Categories, Performance, Stability and Responsiveness experience pages
- Investigate devices with Explorer
- Filter pages