This section includes references for the tiles included in Experience as well as how the scores are calculated.
In this section...
A reference for the fields and tables on the pages in the Tachyon Experience application.
- Overview page — The Overview page is the starting place for any Tachyon Experience journey. Here you can get immediate answers to how your enterprise is performing from an end-user perspective and you can drill-down to get details on specific problem areas and find routes to immediate resolutions.
- Categories page — The Categories page shows a dashboard of the scores from each of the four categories:
- Stability page — The stability score is derived by measuring the "crashiness" of applications and the operating system of a device. The different types of crashes have a differing impact on the score, based on the amount of impact on the end-user.
- Responsiveness page — The responsiveness score is derived by measuring how well Windows application perform during our "Synthetic micro-transactions". The successful and timely operation of Windows and Windows applications is key to a positive user experience on that device.
- Performance page — The performance score is derived by measuring the performance of the device using the Windows Performance Counters. These counters measure many data points on the device including CPU usage, disk usage, memory usage, and processes.
- Sentiment page — The Sentiment page provides charts that focus on the Sentiment scores in Experience . You can also change the layout to add tiles for any User Sentiment Surveys you have created.
- Devices page — The Devices page allows you to view detailed information for each device in your environment by drilling into a device. This is the page that the View Detailed Data button takes you to from the Category tiles.
- Software page — The Software page shows a listing of all the Software titles that are installed in the environment (including executable and version). The second column in the list shows the number of devices that have each title.
- Users page — The Users page displays user experience information, with measurements of how well their devices are providing them with a good experience combined with their user survey responses.
- Surveys page — The Surveys page lets you create and manage User Sentiment and General Purpose surveys, in order to gain direct feedback on end-user experience.
- Filters — Information about how to use the Filters bar that appears at the top of Experience pages.
- Tile Buttons — The Stability, Responsiveness, Performance, and User Experience pages all have a set of tiles that allow navigation or a change of view.
This reference provides details on how the scores are collected and calculated.
- The Scores — The Experience Score is an overall number that represents the user experience of a given device. It is a total of weighted scores in the four categories - Performance, Stability, Responsiveness, and User Sentiment. The total possible score overall or in any given category is 100.
- Metrics Collection Details — Metrics are the data points that are collected by the 1E Client and sent to the Tachyon server. They are collected at different intervals depending on the type of data that is being collected.
Reference information for Experience feature-related Product Packs that are included in the Tachyon Platform zip. These Product Packs are required to support various features of Experience.
- 1E Experience product pack — Classic product pack used to create the 1E Experience instruction set in Tachyon, required by the following Experience features.
A glossary of Tachyon Experience terminology.
Details of the Tachyon Experience release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.