SummaryHow to use the Guaranteed State application to ensure endpoint compliance to enterprise IT policies.
Guaranteed State can be reached directly using the following URL:
where <tachyon DNS Name FQDN> is the one set up during the preparation phase, as described under the heading Preparation: DNS Names.
In this section...
Guaranteed State includes a set of out-of-the-box policies known as Integrated Product Packs.
- MEMCM Client Health Policy — Many businesses rely on Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager (MEMCM) to deploy software, patches and updates across their company networks. It is crucial that Configuration Manager is working effectively.
- Nomad Client Health Policy — Nomad is included as part of the 1E Client, and as part of that integration, we offer a Nomad client health compliance policy in Guaranteed State. This verifies common Nomad requirements such as ACP registration, disk availability, firewall exceptions, crash notifications and cache monitoring.
- Windows Client Health Policy — Over time Windows devices can develop performance problems related to device or service availability. This policy verifies the available storage capacity on devices, notifies of application crashes, monitors WMI health and service function and also checks the behavior of core Windows services.
- Tachyon Core Utilities — This Integrated Product Pack does not include any instructions, policies or rules. However, it does contain a number of triggers, preconditions, checks and fixes that can be used to help build your own policies, as described in Defining your own policy.
How to deploy a Policy in Guaranteed State.
How to define a policy in Guaranteed State.
How to investigate devices displayed in the Guaranteed State pages using Explorer.
The overview page shows a dashboard with six charts, reflecting the currently selected policy or all policies.
Creating and configuring Guaranteed State Policies.
- Policies page — The Policies page lets you view and manage the current Guaranteed State policies. From this page you can:
- Rules page — The Rules page lets you view and manage the Guaranteed State rules. From this page you can:
- Devices page — The Devices page lets you view device details. The page has an Explore button which lets you select one of more devices to target coverage and switch to the Explorer application.