Welcome to the Guaranteed State 8.0 documentation space. Here, we describe all aspects of configuring and using Guaranteed State. Here's a quick overview of what the Guaranteed State documentation pages will tell you.
An overview of Guaranteed State is presented; what it does and how it can benefit your organization.
- Guaranteed State Concepts — Concepts used by the Guaranteed State application, which ensures device compliance with enterprise IT policies.
- Guaranteed State Features — An overview of Guaranteed State features.
Everything you need to know about getting Guaranteed State installed and running in your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through the three phases of a typical implementation project.
- Design Considerations
- Installing and upgrading — How to set up Tachyon Server and deploy Tachyon clients, including a guide to upgrading.
- Uploading Integrated Product Packs — How to upload the Product Packs provided with the Tachyon release.
- Configuring Guaranteed State — What you need before using Guaranteed State.
How to use the Guaranteed State application to ensure endpoint compliance to enterprise IT policies.
- Integrated Product Packs — Guaranteed State includes a set of out-of-the-box policies known as Integrated Product Packs.
- Deploying a Policy — How to deploy a Policy in Guaranteed State.
- Defining your own policy — How to define a policy in Guaranteed State.
- Using Explorer to investigate devices in Guaranteed State — How to investigate devices displayed in the Guaranteed State pages using Explorer.
- Guaranteed State Overview page — The overview page shows a dashboard with six charts, reflecting the currently selected policy or all policies.
- Known issues — Lists of the current known issues with implementing, configuring, and using Guaranteed State.
An introduction to Tachyon training resources, including lab guides.
All the list type information, such as installer properties, in alphabetical lists etc.
- 1E Companion Products
- Log files
- Explorer reference — Reference information specific to the Explorer application.
- Tachyon Product Packs reference — Reference information for Product Packs included in the Tachyon Platform zip. These Product Packs are required to support various features of Tachyon.
- Guaranteed State release information — Details of the Guaranteed State release history, current release notes and details of third-party licenses.
- Index — This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the pages in the Tachyon documentation, which you can use if you want to find a particular named page and you don't remember where exactly it lives in the documentation structure.