An introduction to Nomad training resources, including lab guides.
Available training for Nomad 7.0.200
This page provides links to the available training on Nomad 7.0.200. The Installing and Configuring course is the start point and is for those who need to design, install, configure and use Nomad. To access the training follow this link and select the course relevant for you and the version required: https://1etraining.litmos.com.
Lab guides for Nomad 7.0.200
These lab guides are used in conjunction with Nomad 7.0.200 lab training.
- Ex 1 - Nomad 7.0 - Installing the Nomad Components
- Ex 2 - Nomad 7.0 - Deploying Software using Nomad
- Ex 3 - Nomad 7.0 - Deploying Software Updates with Nomad
- Ex 4 - Nomad 7.0 - Using Single Site Download and FanOut
- Ex 5 - Nomad 7.0 - Preparing for OS Deployments
- Ex 6 - Nomad 7.0 - Using Nomad for an OSD Refresh
- Ex 7 - Nomad 7.0 - Using Nomad for OSD 'Bare Metal'