An introduction to NightWatchman Enterprise 7.2.500training resources, including lab guides.
Available training for NightWatchman Enterprise 7.2.500
This page provides links to the available training on NightWatchman Enterprise 7.2.500. To access the training follow this link and select the course relevant for you and the version required: https://1etraining.litmos.com. There is a Hands on Lab session available for each course and this should be taken once the on demand content has been studied.
Lab guides for NightWatchman Enterprise 7.2.500
These lab guides are used in conjunction with NightWatchman Enterprise 7.2.500 lab training.
- Ex 1 - NWM v7.2 - Installing and Configuring ActiveEfficiency
- Ex 2 - NWM v7.2 - Restoring a NightWatchman Database
- Ex 3 - NWM v7.2 - Installing NightWatchman Management Center
- Ex 4 - NWM v7.2 - Installing WakeUp Server
- Ex 5 - NWM v7.2 - Deploying the 1E Agent
- Ex 6 - NWM v7.2 - Installing Web WakeUp
- Ex 7 - NWM v7.2 - Preparing for Reporting
- Ex 8 - NWM v7.2 - Understanding Power Behavior
- Ex 9 - NWM v7.2 - Using Queries and Console Extensions
- Ex 10 - NWM v7.2 - Working with Policies
- Ex 11 - NWM v7.2 - Understanding the User Experience
- Ex 12 - NWM v7.2 - Working with Wakeup
- Ex 13 - NWM v7.2 - Exploring the NightWatchman Reports