Introducing NightWatchman Enterprise 7.3
How it works
Quick starts, evaluations and pilots
Working with NightWatchman Enterprise
Using the core components
Configuring and managing advanced components
Using the NightWatchman console
Using the WakeUp console
Web WakeUp server configuration
Operational best practices
Frequently asked questions
- Using the core components
The Tarriff dialog
The Tariff dialog is displayed whenever you Add, Copy or Edit Tariffs. The fields in the Tariff dialog are:
- Name – the name of the tariff; used when applying tariffs to location groups. The tariff name must be unique and is validated when you click OK.
- Description – holds supplementary information about the cost and CO2 emissions settings for the tariff.
- Cost per kWh – the cost per kWh of energy used for this particular tariff. Cost is displayed in the currency that was set during installation but this can be changed in the
- CO2 per kWh – localized values for the amount of CO2 created per kWh of power generated.
- Utility Provider – the name of the utility provider for the location where the tariff is applied. This is the name that will appear in Reports.
Currency and CO2 per kWh units are global and dependent on the values defined in the
Creating a new Tariff
To add a new tariff in the NightWatchman Console:
- In the Tariffs section, click the Add button.
- Set the value for the tariff.
- Click OK to save the new tariff.
To edit an existing tariff in the NightWatchman Console:
- In the Tariffs section, select the tariff to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Update the value for the tariff.
- Click OK to save the changes for the tariff.
To copy an existing tariff in the NightWatchman Console:
- In the Tariffs section, select the tariff to copy.
- Click the Copy button. The Copy Tariff dialog opens with a copy of the settings from the selected tariff.
- Update the values for the tariff as necessary in the Copy Tariff dialog.
- Click OK to save the tariff.
To delete an existing tariff from the NightWatchman Console:
- In the Tariffs section, select the tariff to delete.
- Click the Delete button
- If the warning option is turned on the Confirm delete dialog is displayed. Click Yes to continue with the deletion or No to cancel.
- Clicking Yes continues with the deletion. If the tariff has previously been associated with a group in either the Organization or Location hierarchies, a warning dialog is displayed indicating that the tariff is in use and that you cannot delete it.
- If the tariff is not currently associated with a group, clicking Yes removes it from the NightWatchman Console.
Disabling the deletion warning dialog
To prevent NightWatchman from displaying the deletion warning dialog every time you delete a power scheme, power policy, tariff, security role or security account, check the Don't ask me again checkbox, located on the warning dialog itself.